
So, I love Harry Potter and the last book is coming out this summer. Does anyone else want to admit their love for Harry Potter and participate in an online discussion about what we can expect from the Deathly Hallows? I have some theories, but I would love to hear yours. So if you know what a horcrux is and know which house you would be in if you went to Hogwarts, or always wished you could snog behind the curtains in Gryffindor tower, then I would love to hear from you.
7 comments:
I wish I read Harry Potter books but I just watch Harry Potter movies. Sorry.
All I can say is, and I know we talked about this once before, if Harry must die so that he-who-must-not-be-named will die and so good can reign over evil, I will be ticked. I think Harry needs to live so that good can reign forever and he can be the future of Hogwarts and be the next Dumbledore. P.S. I love Quidditch.
I think that Harry will briefy sojourn to the dark side but will mend his ways and return....or die. i hope he doesn't die. i also think that it was dumb of him to quite hogwarts before he graduated...he'll be no match for voldemort otherwise! i'm frightened for him...that i am sure of.
johnny and i are reading the books starting with book one. we have finished one and john has already started two. i have yet to check it out... though i am going to soon!
ooooo, a sojourn to the dark side! That would be awesome.
Beth - I too will be ticked if she kills Harry, like, seriously upset. Since Harry is no longer at Hogwarts, I wonder if Rowling is going to abandon the outline she has used for all of the books up till now.
(spoilers ahead)
I think that Snape is a double agent and is going to help Harry to destroy Voldemort in the end. And I think that Harry and Ginny will get back together, at least I hope!
I am a Hufflepuff and I trust Snape.
Oh goodness. I love love love harry potter. I have read up on on the seventh book as much as I I can to try and figure things out but I don't think Harry will die. Maybe that is just wishful thinking though.
I think snape is good. My only reasoning for that is that Dumbledore trusts him and I trust dumbledore.
The book is going to be intense and I can't wait!
Post a Comment