I went and saw the Autumn Defense play last weekend and became more obsessed with John Stirrat. See how noble he looks tuning his guitar
I turned 23 and got some cool presents
A dress from my wonderful Family (not pictured)
These earrings from Tee
These earrings with cute box from Allie ( there is only one earring cause I think I might have misplaced the other one)
This CD that I have wanted forever from Veron

This workout tape from Annabelle (I will be losing weight to Motown hits such as My Girl, Dancing in the Street and Heard it Through the Grapevine)
Mr. Right from Hannah
Veronica and I threw a pretty successful birthday party. We have great friends who know how to party! I was too busy having fun to document the event but trust me, it was really amazing.
Here is me and Veron at our party
1 comment:
i guess flowers mean nothing to you.
you should note the dress is pictured in the later picture.
Post a Comment