Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The perfect storm

Last night I had the "Oh no, I'm pregnant and don't know how I got pregnant," dream. I have spoken to a lot of other people about this and it seems like if you are a women, you will have this dream. I have had it before a couple of times. I don't know if this applies to non-lds women, for whom pregnancy scares are a reality.

But last nights dream was a bit more complicated, because I was trying to work out whether or not I could still go to England being pregnant and all.

If I believed that dreams meant something, I would say that my fears of moving to England and my fears of a real relationship are being manifested in my dreams. But maybe not.

I kind of don't enjoy reading about other peoples dreams. I think the thing about dreams is that they are really interesting to you but other people really don't care. I don't know.

3 comments:

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

thank you for leaving my love child out of this.

Hallie said...

_*I care.*_

Hallie said...

oh and once I had a dream like that--and I was smoking as I was pregnant. I was really messed up in that dream.