Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Bass Lake (better late than never)

I'm not completely happy with this set up pictures but they are all I have so I am posting them.
The first week of August I went to my annual family reunion at Bass Lake, CA in the Sierras. As part of the reunion we celebrated my Grandpa's 80th birthday. Some how I didn't take any pictures of my grandpa and my camera was dead as we drove through Yosemite. Well, se la vi.
Here they are. (We are all a bit scantily clad. Thats vacation for you!)

My Beautiful Cousins on the speed boat






Camping=bad pictures of me

A Hike to the Pot Holes









Poison Oak!!!


Grandpa's Birthday

Uncle Linds roasting Gramps
My Dad playing the yukilalee




Sunrise! Sunset!

3 comments:

BirdieMann said...

Loving the photo with my hands in my shorts. Thanks Marce. =)

Kate said...

Ha. Someone should tell me when I am being immodest! I have never seen myself looking so...well, immodest.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.