This is why i will come and visit you~ but what about adding Gerry Butler or Emily Mortimer. You know he is beautiful and her voice gets squeaky when she talks and I think that's funny.
Um i'm going to add a couple more for you that i'm sure just slipped your mind. First is William Shakespeare for obvious reasons. Second is Boy George because.....
You have Sol Rushdie but no Bobby Convey? I maybe overplaying this whole Reading FC thing, but COME ON!!! Sol Rushdie isn't even hot, even if he is married to a model.
7 comments:
This is why i will come and visit you~ but what about adding Gerry Butler or Emily Mortimer. You know he is beautiful and her voice gets squeaky when she talks and I think that's funny.
Um i'm going to add a couple more for you that i'm sure just slipped your mind. First is William Shakespeare for obvious reasons. Second is Boy George because.....
You have Sol Rushdie but no Bobby Convey? I maybe overplaying this whole Reading FC thing, but COME ON!!! Sol Rushdie isn't even hot, even if he is married to a model.
oh my gosh!! I forgot Bobby Convey! I intended to put him. I bow my head in shame
what about hugh grant? and Mr. Darcy--the real one?
i really really just want to meet Harry Potter. thats all.
Good call on david bowie! and I agree about adding Gerry Butler and Hugh Grant. How come England gives birth to so many awesome people!
Post a Comment