
Between the time I finished writing my dissertation and the time I left England I had so time to kill and I got into this BBC Northern Ireland mini series called Lilies. Its about three sisters living in Liverpool in the 20s. If you want to get your mind blown by a period drama, this series will do it. But I warn you, it is not for the faint of hear. It is intense and awesome.
This series is how I discovered my new celebrity crush, Stephen Moyer, who is now apparently starring in the new scandalous HBO (redundant?) vampire series True Blood.

And he is now dating Anna Paquin? Lame! I'm pretty sure I am cooler than her. She was not a good Rogue and besides The Piano when she was a child, what else has she been in. I guess she was in Fly Away Home and that was pretty good but I think I only liked it cause Jeff Daniels was in it.
Anyways, check out Lilies, don't check out True Blood, and punch Anna Paquin in the face if you see her.
----------------
Now playing: Page France - Chariot
via FoxyTunes
5 comments:
I love it mouse! I'm gonna punch someone in the face I just can't remember who!
Um...this looks awesome. I'm gonna see if I can get it right now on my Netflix.
It drives Dave crazy bored when I watch anything that's intense and BBC. I will get right on it!
i have been looking for just such a thing. so is it available online or can i just rent it somewhere?
you are funny! humorous!
Post a Comment