Friday, October 24, 2008

Back in the land of Crushes

Thats right internet.  I'm back in Utah. I just really like it here.  I think its because this is the place where I became a real person. 

Here is what I have been up to since returning to the Wasatch Front:

1. Developing crushes.  

2.  Looking for a job.  Very soon I will be working as an exec. assistant for some medical office or selling something to you.  Unless you know of a better job? Please? I can send you my resume.

3.  Reading The Book Thief and loving it.  My heart loves it.  Considering writing a young adult novel.

4.  Exercising. in theory.   running at night, yoga in the morning.  want to lose the grad school, ate-three-cadburry-bars-a-day-weight, i gained in England.  

5.  Hanging with my super cool family.

2 comments:

Evan said...

Devloping crushes is always good! I'll keep peddling your resume. But I am still hopeful that you will be back here.

Heather said...

everyone needs a little cadbury cushioning! i do!