Wednesday, October 15, 2008

In which I discover that life is never as good as television

I've totally jumped on the Friday Night Lights train after discovering that many of my friends and cousins are into it and basically I have watched ten episodes in two days. I love it. Its entertaining. Of course the humble, stuttering QB Matt Saracen is my favorite on the show and I did what any other Google obsessed person would do and looked up the actor that plays him. Turns out, in real life he is dating a skanky girl I went to high school with. She was on the cheer leading squad. One of the reasons I didn't join the squad earlier than I did was because she was on it. I won't state her name because I don't want her to find this post. I mean, even trashy people have feelings.

Any way, apparently she has been doing model work for Maxim and stuff. I wish I hadn't found out about them dating. Why couldn't the actor be as innocent as his character?

Here is a picture of the happy couple:


This is kind of mean, isn't it? But anyone who makes a face like that in pictures is kind of asking for it.
And here she is in in all her loveliness:

5 comments:

annzy said...

I knew there was a good reason we were friends I love this side of you ~but I have to say it "what are the odds" that of all the people to date even all the slutty people to date that he found her?

megan said...

I will now only google Tim Riggins. I expect him to date trashy people.

Veronica said...

Coulda been you, Marcilyn.

Jennifer said...

Ewww, she IS icky!

samsam said...

BOOOO! he looks so wholesome!