So, have any of you ever heard of the boy band Take That? The British love them, but I don't remember hearing anything about them before I came over here. I'm not endorsing their music or anything, I just think its weird that they can be so popular here and unknown in the states. But perhaps they aren't unknown? who knows. The music video isn't too bad though. hmm.
4 comments:
Take That, as in "Back For Good"???? Love that song. You must know it. And I just learned that Robbie Williams was an original member...hottie.
oh my gosh veron. I totally know that song. that is amazing. I just thought they were this new phenomenon, but they had a hit song in the early nineties? crazy! I just watched the "Back for Good" music video and it is hilarious.
I've never heard of either song, but I like this one. You're always getting me addicted to music videos on your blog.
Post a Comment