i've seen it four times!
so have i!
that is why we are friends!
Grant and I loved it. I wish I would have sent you the soundtrack with your Christmas package! Do you know what else you are going to love? Lars and the Real Girl.
it helped me discover Sondre, and now I can't get enough. I went out and bought the soundtrack the moment the movie was finished!
i've seen it zero timesbut i did see sondre lerche at sundance talking about it and singing the songssondre lerche in park city
hey thanks for rubbing it in my face adam ;)
i saw it 3 times and Sondre Lerche once.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
i've seen it four times!
so have i!
that is why we are friends!
Grant and I loved it. I wish I would have sent you the soundtrack with your Christmas package! Do you know what else you are going to love? Lars and the Real Girl.
it helped me discover Sondre, and now I can't get enough. I went out and bought the soundtrack the moment the movie was finished!
i've seen it zero times
but i did see sondre lerche at sundance talking about it and singing the songs
sondre lerche in park city
hey thanks for rubbing it in my face adam ;)
i saw it 3 times and Sondre Lerche once.
Post a Comment