Sunday, November 25, 2007

NEWSFLASH: Captive Post-Grad Student Escapes, Loose in London

Marcilyn Mann, who till now has been detained in the Attic of 300 Drury Lane, escaped her captors early yesterday morning and has been seen in London. She is thought to be armed with a London A-Z and has been spotted at such places as the Marble Arch, the British Museum, the British Library, Somerset House, Covent Garden, and the Tate Modern. If you are approached by this individual and asked questions such as, "Does this train go to Paddington Station?" or "Is there a discount for students?", we suggest you answer swiftly and accurately. We have no idea what she is capable of.


Okay, these are mostly just pictures of places, so if you find that boring (and I do most of the time) then don't spend the next minute looking at these pictures.

I just really liked the fence in front of the Hospital
Marble Arch
Where Harry and Hermione apparated to after the death eaters raided Bill's wedding
I saw this last time I came to the British Museum and then later heard that if you walk around it three times you will be lucky in love or something, so I payed it another visit . . .
Jen, I went and saw our friend Amenhotep. This picture is less blurry than the one we took together last time, but I can't say its any better . . .
The person who took my picture in front of the British Library took some artistic liberties
I just like the color. and the font.
One of Jane Austen's notebooks at the British Library. Her handwriting is not as good as the movie Becoming Jane would have you believe
and John seriously needed some help.
I was right by King's Cross. I just had to. Come on, you would have too

Somerset House

Worth seeing in person
Covent Garden- that is a women suspended from a big ball doing acrobatics
From Waterloo Bridge
Tate Modern
The Earth opened up

and threatened to swallow me whole.
Pretty self explanatory
From Blackfrier's Bridge



el fin

7 comments:

hanner said...

i should save a million dollars and pay you a visit

meredith said...

I have been dreaming of london lately. I loved the somerset house. love love loved it. And Parliament at night. It is something else. I am jealous town.

Evan said...

Finally you break your silence! Mouse, we are a captive audience you can't make us wait so long for a new post. Anyway, it looks like you have been busy. Very cool pictures.

annzy said...

I love the photo journal. I would really love to be there with you though...

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Boring? Never boring! I hope you said hello to old Amenhotep for me, he's quite a pharaoh that one. I always love the pics, always.

Heather said...

so awesome! love every single picture. you need to post more and then post some more after that! i LOVE the platform 9 3/4 picture. i didn't know that was there! fun and funny!