Sunday, November 04, 2007

For those of you who don't like my prose

but want to know about my weekend. Locations: London Temple, Southall (also known as little India), Reading various.

This is what happens when you take a picture of the London Temple at night.

This is what happens when you try to be cool like your friend and get a picture of a sign pointing to Slough.



I had to settle for this

Southall
No Park Here Please




The Perrys picking out some fabric.

This is what happens when you try to take a picture of the locals in their saris without them knowing.



Some creative advertising
Yeah, I was there and yeah I am still totally not photogenic. dur.

Thank goodness

Shama shama

From Provo meat market to Asian meat market


Windsor


This is what happens when I try to take a picture of myself with Windsor Castle.

This is what happens when a very friendly South African man asks to take my picture for me and encourages me to pose like a model.


Queen Vic, i think


Basingstoke, Bonfire Party



Burn Guy Burn

These are just pictures of some things I walk by on a daily basis.





If I look like I gained weight in my photos then this is why.






Reading Campus



The leaves are turning and its so incredibly beautiful.



6 comments:

Veronica said...

shanti shanti

Evan said...

Wow! Mouse it looks like so much fun! so are you actually studying?

REB said...

oh man. I miss those Kebabas shacks! And proper curry houses!!! OH MAN. Good pics.

Grant said...

Booooooring. Come back when you have something interesting to say. :) What did I tell you about the african guy who wants to take your picture? Marce, are you determined to go against all of my advice? Need I remind you that I am way older than you? PS. don't come home until you get your hands on one of those beetle the bard books I hear are floating around England somewhere. Love you.

naomi said...

homesick.

Dann said...

Come, friendly bombs, and fall on Slough.
It isn't fit for humans now.
There isn't grass to graze a cow.
Swarm over, death!

Was Betjeman too harsh? It looks nice enough. It's no Reading campus, but nice enough.