Thursday, June 21, 2007
Bitten
Though I've never wanted this blog to be a consumer blog, a.k.a., a blog that highlights hip stuff that I think you would want to spend your money on, I have decided to delve into the blogger world of endorsement after reading about Sarah Jessica Parker's new line of clothing called Bitten. Her tag line is "Fashion is not a luxury." I couldn't agree more. The clothing line is cute but the best thing about it is the prices! Unfortunately, there is a downside: There isn't a store within 300 miles of Provo that sells this new line. But maybe this could be an upside? We were all so confused when we heard that Forever 21 was coming to Provo. We love their clothes but were sad that shopping there would no longer be a novelty. Since Bitten isn't sold in Utah, not many people will be wearing the clothes and therefore the clothes will remain a novelty, evidence that we have traveled to somewhere spectacular. For those of you who live in Washington, the Bitten line is sold at the Supermall and in Olympia. I know I will be stopping there when I go home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
everything under $20!
Thank you for this brilliant information! YESS, there is a Steve & Barry's in Colorado. Phew.
And one in San Diego. Woot!
i just read about this line today, so its funny that i read this post just after. hmm... what reasons do i have to go home...
um hello there sweet little one of the Mann's. I have missed seeing you and hearing updates from you, how are you? Whats new? Where are you living?
Your blog is adorbale!
Post a Comment