Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Things about my new house

1. It is pink
2. It has the same exact windows as my last house. I mean the same exact windows. I am expert at climbing through them.
3. My room is dark green
4. I love how it is decorated
5. It smells good
6. People are always coming over (not to see me, but no need to get technical)
7. Cable!!!
8. After one day of living with me, my roommate decided to move out. I'm trying not to take it personally. She is engaged. She is 20 and engaged.
9. Because the shower head is off center and close to the shower wall, I turned too fast this morning and hit my head on the tile.
10. Everyone should come visit me at my new house.

1 comment:

kate said...

if you come to mine, i'll come to yours.