Everyone in my nuclear and exteneded family gets cold sores except for me. This was true until yesterday, when my lip started swelling and looking not so normal. It doesn't hurt or anything but I do look like a battered woman due to the size of my lip. I told Grant and Brit that I was getting a cold sore and they gave me a "cold sore pill" that you can only buy in mexico. Well, my cold sore didn't go away but due to this "cold sore pill" I was able to stay up till 3 a.m. unpacking, organizing, and putting together my whole room. Thanks guys! (I wish I had known about this pill when I was still in school).
2 comments:
I don't think its supposed to do that. =)
this is an anderson family curse as well. i'm just getting done with my annual 'summer's here!' cold sore. they're so gross. i want those pills. meet me somewhere.
Post a Comment