Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sometimes I wish I listened to the radio

So, I went to my aunt and uncles house for Sunday dinner and everyone kept on singing parts of this song and I'm like "what is that?" and they were like "oh, it's Beyonce's new song." Then my Aunt Karen insisted I watch the must video and I totally agree with my aunt. This video is amazing.

4 comments:

Kara said...

Thanks for posting-- I had the same experience this weekend and now I'm in the know.

Anonymous said...

it was everything you said.

meredith said...

Sometimes I do listen to the radio but Provo radio doesn't really give you the new jams. Just lots of Journey and Queen....which is why I listen.

Veronica said...

Thanks to my recent YouTube addiction, I can say I actually watched this video last week! And Aunt Karen was right, this video is so bomb.