So, I started writing this blog a little over a year ago and back then the only person who read it was my friend Ann. I think a few more people read it now but I'm not exactly sure who. So if you read my blog, make a comment on this post stating your name and how you came upon my blog (if it isn't obvious). I got this idea from Hannah. Thanks friends! (and Dad, if you are reading this, I want you to comment also).
xoxo
10 comments:
i found it through veronica i think. and boy has it changed my life.
i don't know you. i've never seen this blog before.
I read your blog occasionally...miss you.
i watched you start this thing with my binoculars. but i don't live there anymore.
i am totally behind in my blog reading ~thanks to crappy work. I still love reading this little tidbit when i can.
let's just say, i am on to you.
I read it only today by randomly following some links from some of your co-bloggers. I couldn't retrace my steps if I tried, and will likely never stumble here again, though it is possible, especially if I bookmark it.
Don't know if you remember me-- I'm one of the many MPA'ers.
I'm enjoying your writing style and taste in music from a distance (Las Vegas).
I read it.
i found it through a bond i call being your sister in law =)
Post a Comment