Wednesday, March 10, 2010

just so i'm not a tease

I just made a fake post to test something at work and then had to delete it. I guess I only use this blog for work now. But for those who saw in your readers/buzz/blog rolls that I posted, I don't want you to leave empty handed, er, minded.

I just bought something that I love and it makes me completely nerdy but I don't care cause it also makes me completely happy. Its a shirt with this on it:



I love dinosaurs.

3 comments:

Esther Perry said...

Good old shirt woot. My favorite happens to have the Tardis and the Delorean running into each other. It is called "It Came Out of Nowhere".

Veronica said...

Is that the Villainous Victorian Velociraptor I see?

heather mann said...

conner just laughed so hard that a dinosaur was wearing a hat and riding a bike!