Wednesday, January 27, 2010

mars aint the kind of place to raise your kids

So tonight I saw this movie at the Festival:


And who should walk in but my favorite Knight:

I think I was more excited than anyone else in the theater. Like, almost pass out excited. In my head I imagined myself pushing through the crowds of people and past his body guards, throwing my arms around him and crying into his chest, "THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUSIC SIR ELTON". I then hold him tight until he gently takes my face in his hands and kisses both my cheeks. That is my imagination for you. In reality, they dimmed the lights and I was forced to focus on the movie and put all fantasies aside. The movie, by the way, was quite good.

2 comments:

Veronica said...

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veronica said...

that's the best celebrity you could ever see! so good the possibility has never even crossed my mind!