Marce. I think it is cute that from a girl's perspective, all things space must be star wars, but as an avid sci-fi fan, I must point out that this particular movie is the latest installment of the Star Trek franchise, not the Star Wars franchise. :) However, it doesn't change the fact that we all have a crush on spock.
blerg! i read over this post multiple times and never caught that, probably cause i love star wars so much and also because i haven't blogged properly in a really long time.
4 comments:
I have a crush on Spock, this Spock.
Marce. I think it is cute that from a girl's perspective, all things space must be star wars, but as an avid sci-fi fan, I must point out that this particular movie is the latest installment of the Star Trek franchise, not the Star Wars franchise. :) However, it doesn't change the fact that we all have a crush on spock.
blerg! i read over this post multiple times and never caught that, probably cause i love star wars so much and also because i haven't blogged properly in a really long time.
i am so in love with the new cast ~just call me mrs. pine.
Post a Comment