I'm staying with my brother and sister-in-law right now and the other day I found Jamie King's work out dvd in their entertainment center. Tired of pilates and yoga, I decided to give it a spin. And let me tell you, its the most fun I have had in a long time. It only took the "groove step" in the first minute of the workout to put a huge smile on my face, and it promises to make me look like a Britney Spears back up dancer. Sorry Baron Baptiste, I've got a new man.
5 comments:
I really wish we lived in the same city. =)
That looks fun. After three days of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, I can tell you it's not fun. I almost fall asleep doing it. Also Jillian reminds me of my lesbian softball coach so maybe I'll try out this Jamie King fellow.
You already look like a B. Spears backup dancer.
I think I might love this!
watching it just made me smile, so I can only imagine what a full workout would do for me
Post a Comment