I am gonna say the soundtrack, and that may come as no surprise... However, I think my logic is sound. Lets get real, what are you really gonna get from this dreamy josh character except a distorted view of masculinity and attractiveness, and an unfulfilled romantic relationship. HOWEVER, Tweedy and the boys are the gift that keep on giving. Music for the soul. So, can you see my point? :)
4 comments:
I do
Either way they're both dead sexy!
I am gonna say the soundtrack, and that may come as no surprise... However, I think my logic is sound. Lets get real, what are you really gonna get from this dreamy josh character except a distorted view of masculinity and attractiveness, and an unfulfilled romantic relationship. HOWEVER, Tweedy and the boys are the gift that keep on giving. Music for the soul. So, can you see my point? :)
yo, i dropped cookies off at katherine's house, and there are some there for you too!
Post a Comment