Wednesday, December 10, 2008

happy happy happy happy

Hey!  Merry Christmas everyone!  I was just on the Asthmatic Kitty website and found out that you can now stream Sufjan's christmas music for free as well as download Sufjan Christmas ring tones for the holidays. Here is the link.  What a great gift!!! I felt like a kid again when I found this out.  A long time ago, before they even released the box set, I had all of Sufjan's Christmas songs and then somehow I lost them.  I only had them on cd.  This was before the time when everything was on mp3 players and computers.  And then last year my friends were gracious enough to send me some of the songs, but then my computer crashed.  But now I can enjoy them for free.  I love Sufjan, I love you, and I love this season.  

1 comment:

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

i was just thinking how i wanted to download some! perfection!