Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Thanks a lot, Seismology

Dr Brian Baptie, of the British Geological Society, said: "An earthquake of this size, of magnitude five or thereabouts, will occur roughly every 10 to 20 years in the UK.

Oh I am just the luckiest person around. I move to England for one year and experience the biggest earthquake they've had in 25 years.

I hate earthquakes probably more than I hate spiders.

6 comments:

Bethany said...

are you kidding me?! are you okay?! what the?!

Marcilyn said...

yes! I'm okay. Relatively, it was a small earthquake, and I wasn't at the epicenter. It rattled my nerves mostly.

Evan said...

So...secretly I think earthquakes are kind of exciting. That is as long as no one gets hurt.

Veronica said...

there are earthquakes in england?

Evan said...

Birthday Mouse. We love you!

Anonymous said...

so the one time that i go to the key office, no marcilyn. i blew it, i said hi to your ghost though.