Tuesday, December 04, 2007

In the year two thousand

Today, for the first time ever, I bought a song off the internet. I'm Only Sleeping by the Vines. Now I can stop feeling bad about the hundreds of songs I downloaded for free off of the internet in the years before Metallica threw a fit and ruined everyones fun.

(If you want this song, I will email it to you. This is how I will fight the man. Its a really good song.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are hereby subpoenaed to appear in court on charges of soliciting to share copyrighted music from Aussie rocker heartthrobs. Please mentally prepare yourself to either pay a $250,000 fine or spend 3 months in a dank cell in the Tower of London.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Grant said...

As part of my interview process yesterday they made us rat out 3 people we know that have been stealing music off the internet. Sorry Marce. I gave you up. :)