Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Beginning of the End

Here are some pictures I took in the weeks before I left for England and since its 2 in the morning and I can't get to sleep, I decided to post them.

Going Away Party
I like to call this one "Creepy Hunter in the Corner"

Some ripe balloons, ready for the pickin'



This one is called, "The Mosquito's were really bad that night, or, "Why didn't I hook up with Jay when I had the chance?" (That's for you Holley)

I am proud to call her my cousin twin.

Seriously, look at how beautiful they are.

Some garage workers that decided to drop in. Just kidding, they were on their way to a WWF Wrestling party and I'm so glad they made time for me.

The Puyallup Fair!!!!
You haven't really been to a fair until you've been to the Puyallup Fair.

Me and Sullybug
Camila really excited about fair scones, rightly so.

I don't think this picture does the pumpkin justice
Maybe this one does?

Go ahead, make this one bigger and read the outrageous line-up.



Farewell Pictures





The Copenhagen 7-11 (Notice the little picture of the "hot dog". Seriously too much dog to bun)


Me in the Copenhagen Airport


And one last silly picture of Sully

2 comments:

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

thank you. hahaha. best part is, i totally didn't think he would come... still in love with you.

Hallie said...

girl you still can hook it up with jay! he travels!