Thursday, July 05, 2007

I'm not going to go there

I was looking through some extremely old e-mails and I came across this survey I filled out when I was a freshman in high school. Meet the 15 year old me! ( i can't believe I chose Tom Cruise over Leonardo DiCaprio)

1.Name: Marcilyn Rebecca Mann>>
2.Birthday: February 28, 1984>>
3.Last time you showered: this morning>>
4.What color pants do you have n right now? khaki>>
5.What song are you listening to right now? all the small things >>
6.What is the last thing you said? Bye>>
7.What's the last 4 #s in your #? 5188>>
8.What's the last thing you ate? A Hershey's Kiss>>
9.What's your favorite radio station? : Kiss>>
10.What's the weirdest name you ever heard? Shena>>
11.If you were a crayon, what color would you be? jungle green>>
12.What's the last movie you saw? I rented 5th Element>>
13.Where do you want to go on your honeymoon? England>>
14.What is written on your profile in icq? i don't have icq>>
15.Who do you want to marry right now? No one comes to mind>>
17.Do you have a pager? no>>
18. Lava Lamp?: no but I want one>>
19.How many buds on your buddy list? I don't want to look>>
20.What's the weather? Same as usual, partly cloudy>>
21.Brandy or Monica?: Brandy>>
22.What did you do tonight? So far, i've gone to the mall>>
23.Who are you talking to online right now? No one right now>>
24.Name backwards: nylicraM accebeR nnaM >
25.Screen name: borderct>>
26.The sexiest thing about the other sex? Muscles and Eyes>>
27. Green beans or carrots? carrots>>
28.Fav.CD(s)?: I can't decide.....I like soundtracks with lots of different groups on them
29.Where are you going tomorrow?: My cousins house, Christmas Shopping>>
30.Who do you most admire? uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh..... I don't know>>
32.Did This survey suck? kinda>>
33.Do you like the person that sent it to you?: as a friend>>
34.What are your favorite band(s)/group(s)? backstreet boys, blink182, barenakedladies>>
35.Pierce your nose or tongue? yah right>>
36.Be serious or funny? depends on the situation>>
37.Boxers or Briefs? I don't wear either but on guys definetly boxers>>
38.Whole or skim milk? I only drink 2%>>
39.Single or taken?: SINGLE!!!!!!!>>
40.Simple or complicated? I'm not simple but I'm not complicated either>>
41.Law or anarchy? law>>
42.Grey or gray? gray>>
44.Color or black and white photos? I like color (much more interesting)>>
45.Sunrise or sunset? sunset>>
47.Stay up late or wake up late? 2am till 12noon is the best time to sleep!>>
48. Bath or shower? shower, but if i'm stressed i take a bath>>
49.Is it pop or soda? pop>>
52.What came first, chicken or egg? I'm not going to go there>>
54.Moon or sun? moon>>
55.Pants or shorts? summer: shorts winter: pants >>
57. 10 aquaintances or 1 best friend? 10 aquaintances but its nice to have someone close, too>>
58.Vanilla or chocolate ice cream? CHOCOLATE FOREVER!!!!>>
59.Leonardo Dicaprio or Tom Cruise? Tom Cruise (he is so hot in Far and Away)>>
60.Low fat or fat free? neither, it never tastes the same>>
61.Silver or gold jewlery? silver>>
62.Kids or no kids? kids>>
63.Cat or dog? cats>>
64.Half empty or half full?: half full>>
71.Singing or dancing? More singing than dancing>>
75.Ben Affleck or Matt Damon? They're both hot!>>
76.Socks or Jell-O? i don't get it?>>
78.Favorite person on-line? no favorite>>
why are some numbers missing?

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Muscles? Really?

hanner said...

This made me laugh a lot. I would definitely choose Tom because of Far and Away, but definitely Ben over Matt any day.

Anonymous said...

#57. I can't believe I wasn't even in the running for that one. Shoot Mardy... What about singing Barenaked Ladies together? Stake Dances? Does this mean nothing to you!?!

Still, very entertaining. This is the you I know and love.

meredith said...

i hope you got that lava lamp eventually.

(anna)belle said...

i laughed out loud at work when i read "muscles".