Thursday, April 20, 2006

Here is a little test I wish I could give to the boy who asked me out for Friday.

I didn't agree to go to the Yellowcard concert with you on Friday because . . .

a. I am in love with you but really can't stand Yellowcard.

b. I love Yellowcard more than anything but couldn't spend one more minute with you.

c. I hate Yellowcard so much and really don't want to go out with you again.


Then, before he could answer (I know he would answer wrong), I would tell him that the right answer was c.
It's finals week, I love tests.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

um i think this should start out with this is a little test i wish the boy who asked me out for friday had given me
~finals are killing your brain cells~

Anonymous said...

i edited, hopefully all better now. finals are frying my brain.

Anonymous said...

seriously, I used to love Yellowcard. I don't want to talk about it.