Monday, December 12, 2005

It seems to me that during finals week I am either studying or wasting a lot of time. This is due to the fact that if i were to participate in an organized outing, I would feel guilty for not studying but if I were to fall into watching television for three hours my concience is untouched. 'Come to the movies' my friends will ask. 'No, gotta study for my finals' i will say to them and then end up talking with my roommate Veron for the next two hours about boys and how we are going to get boyfriends. Inevitably I will start studying at midnight and curse over the fact that God didn't give us forty hour days and will wonder where the hell all my time went. 'I didn't go to the movies' I am able to tell myself and somehow I feel good.

No comments: