Saturday, July 25, 2009

people who are in no hurry

I just tried to put the Time Traveler's Wife on hold at the Provo Library and it told me I was number 97 in the queue. Okay, there are only 7 copies of the book at the library and each book is checked out for about 3 weeks, that means people could potentially be waiting ten months to get the book. Really people? If you really wanted to read it wouldn't it be easier to cough up the $10.00 at amazon? Needless to say, I cancelled and logged out. Maybe its this d--- recession that makes people so crazy.

3 comments:

Veronica said...

The library is so annoying. Maybe you could time travel to 10 months from now and read it.

hanner said...

in the time it takes you to wait for it you can save up money to come visit us and borrow it from me. sounds a lot more fun in my opinion.

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

story of my life. i waited like 3 months for "the book thief" and by the time i got it, i didn't have the fire to read it anymore.