The New York Times Online had not one, not two, but THREE articles about Palin's pregnant daughter on their front page this morning under the heading of "Republican Convention". I'm not all convinced about this Palin woman, but I think their coverage of her daughter is way over the line. And I think this is further proof that the news media has given up on non-partisan reporting. If this was some kind of gossip paper or liberal blog, I would not have thought so much about it, but its the NYTs where their slogan is "all the news fit to print". I think I need to find a new daily.
2 comments:
Yeah the NYT....I'm gonna go with a new name. Let's try the New York Liberal Rag! NYLR! It's got a good ring to it.
you probably don't remember me, but i was friends with camila in hs. kind of "blog-stalked" you. congrats on grad school and all that. i just finished myself. anyway, you have probably heard of it, but i thought i would suggest a funny, snarky blog i regularly read: stuffwhitepeoplelike.com
Apologize profusely for reading what really isn't my business. You are very witty, however. Most entertaining to observe your observations...
Post a Comment