On Monday I went to London and saw Wicked in the west end. Yeah, thats how I roll.
I also got to eat at The Orangery in Kensington as was suggested to me by my glorious cousin Katherine who lived in London on a study abroad a couple of years ago.
I had the rose hips and mulberry tea. i think.
Me and aforementioned salad
And I had company, my friend Tom (he had the chicken breast with some kind of olive something or other)
I also had an apricot tart but I was too excited about it to remember to photograph it.
And to all of you who know I have a dissertation due in three weeks, the rest of my week was spent working on that dissertation and those good times in London seem so far far away now. And unfortunately since I chose to go to Wicked on Monday, I can't go to see A Midsummer Nights Dream at The Globe tomorrow, which I already have a ticket for. If only I could have my tart and get a picture of it too.
2 comments:
Mouse I love the post. You look like you are having so much fun. Wish we could have pu two pennies together to come out and visit. Anyway good luck on the dissertation.
wasn't wicked great? i know it is so cliche but you can't help but get wrapped into it. that last song before the intermission, i just can't help myself.
Post a Comment