I wish that after Meryl Streep sang "The Winner Takes It All" in Mamma Mia, everyone in the theater had started clapping. I really wanted to clap but I wasn't going to risk being the only one clapping. How embarrassing would that be?
I think Narrow Stairs is better than Death Cabs last album. I can't even remember the name of it. Sure it doesn't give me that tingly feeling that I got when I first listened to We Have the Facts or Transatlanticism but that might be because I am not in the same place I was five years ago. Hear that Ben? Its me not you.
I think I need to post some pictures (if you are on facebook you might have seen these). Here is a little teaser:
Maybe I should send that last picture to cute overload. Those goats are just so dang cute!
But you know what is cuter?
My nephew Conner's first surfing trip. Every good surfer knows they must stretch before heading to the water.
And Jeffee and Ruby Campin':
And the giggles:But I'm coming home in September! I've purchased my ticket for the 8th Sept. and I'm coming to Utah at the end of September so be ready to party. There will be dancing and lots of ice cream. The good kind of ice cream, not that cheap stuff, and I will tell you stories about my adventures in the Pearl of Africa and how I found the source of the Nile and almost came back with a heart of darkness. It will be great. Till then, I leave you with one of my favorite scenes from a movie
YOU CAN DO IT BRUCEY!!!!!
6 comments:
I finished it! all my thoughts are out in the open.
totally though those goats were puppies...until you said they were goats. oh man. cute indeed. yes. surfing conner is cuter though! i am excited for september. conner wants to go to the fair with you!
thanks! and "you can do it brucey" has been referenced at least three times in my life this week, and i think it was to prepare me for this post.
love you and what you think.
i am so excited to see you, hurry up!
Post a Comment