Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Do me a favor?

I know I have not been the best blogger of 2008, but I was hoping you could do something for me. If you read my blog, make a comment on this post. Let me know who you are and if it isn't obvious, write how you found my blog, and just for fun tell me how you got through the writers strike. I haven't done this in a couple years and I'm sure there are people who read and don't comment. I want to know who you are! Thanks blogging bunnies!

I will start: I got through the the writers strike by watching the first three seasons of Grey's Anatomy that I had not yet seen. I also started watching Lost again.

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marce

I still read your blog, which I found through the link on Ann's blog (and Kara's).

lissa said...

it's me, lissa. i forget how i found your blog... probably veron.

what writer's strike?

annzy said...

i think i made you start the blog~ and i am on season five of west wing and loving my netflix thank you writers strike ~enjoy your tenth of 1% you probably squeezed out of those damn production companies

Veronica said...

oh hey. i found your blog when you left it on the kitchen table once. i got through the writers' strike by forgetting tv even existed since i don't have cable. and watching only season 3 of gilmore girls on dvd.

hanner said...

I don't know how I found your blog. Maybe you left a comment on mine? I only watch TV on DVD anyway, so I'm just annoyed that there is going to be more to watch someday.

Bethany said...

YOU pretty much inspired me to start blogging!!! You also were my saving grace when surrounded by all of those darn keys!! I subscribe to your blog on my google reader, so I read and love every post. I'm so glad you started watching Lost again...this season is so good, even though I'm going through withdrawals this month due to the strike. pooh. I was so mad when Heroes had to end early. And I miss the Office so dearly. But I almost think that by watching less TV, I'm actually more productive. Still, I can't wait for them to start up again. p.s. are you staying in england this summer? p.p.s. daniel seems so great, and i think you should shed some more light... ;) love ya!!!!

Hallie said...

Hi I am Hallie and I started reading your blog during the summer of 2006. I was able to survive the writer's block strike by watching the first season of Lost. And I enjoyed it.

miss you.

kate said...

it's kate. i don't know how i got here. i got through the writer's strike by reading books. weird, right? and also-watching 4 seasons of project runway on youtube.

Dann said...

I found your blog when we were no longer timid enough to admit that we had blogs. I don't know if I'll continue to read it, though, because your April Fool's Day joke just cut through the heart.

megan said...

It's Megan. I watched Arrested Development, read many books, and watched many ridiculous tv shows on the internet. Never watch Lipstick Jungle. Ever.

Dann said...

Sorry, I should have included a smiley-winky guy at the end of my comment. It's harder to convey sarcasm in a comment than through Skype. See? ;) Ah, there it is.

Also, I will be eternally thankful to the writers' strike for prompting some of the best Conan O'Brien shows of all time.

Rob said...

always and forever

Evan said...

Hey Mouse! You pretty much started a landslide of bloggers when you convinced Heather to start a blog. I think because of you there are at least 30 more people blogging. I read your to break the corporate monotony. Your fun posts are like a nugget that keeps me going. Hmmm...writers strike?! sounds like a good idea, when do they start?

Jason, Cam, Sully, Owen and Finn said...

love your blog. you are so witty. my personal fave is the blog about jack kelly and santa fe. anyway you got me into blogging, thank you for that. We watched All 3 seasons of House on dvd. So glad to have them back. love ya

Jennifer said...

Hey sis, I too credit you with starting our family blogging. Thank You we love it and we love your blog. Netflix and Lost go us through. Although a half broken tv screen doesn't help anything.

Grant said...

Mouse!!!! its me, your oldest brother. Call me...

ap said...

probably from a comment on v's blog

i had stopped watching the only show i watched before the strike happened anyway. so its like who cares. i did see 2 computer episodes of flight of the conchords, maybe 2 movies too, went snowboarding, got sick of snowboarding, listened to a bunch of records, went to all the jazz games. i dont know when the strike started and ended so i can't be any more exact than that. like anyone cares anyway.

Melissa The Beautiful said...

I'm Melissa and I got here from a link that was on Hannah's blog! I love your blog! I have been lurking for quite a while-sorry!

I survived by watching Gilmore Girls and One Tree Hill!

Kate said...

I watched Friday Night Lights until it stopped a while after everything else did and then I became emotionally unstable from not seeing Tim Riggins every week--then LOST started up again and I had Jack.

Anonymous said...

project runway, ANTM and Season 1 of Lost. i think i am addicted to getting my fixes online now.

Unknown said...

let's see, you first inspired me when you came dresses as Isadore Duncan to the Potter Party...then I believe you read my blog through Dann's and then I read yours and then we've been going back and forth now for awhile, I think it's time to link.


The writer's strike inspired me to strike on my writing as well...even though I don't get paid...but if that's not a reason to stick I don't know what is. Otherwise, I discovered Naomi Klein.

franklin said...

i just creep and creep and creep

meredith said...

I read. and enjoy. I just forgot to respond to this. I was on a commenting strike for awhile. I got over that because I love blogging too much.

keep writing!