Friday, December 08, 2006

Scary



I'd like to know how everyone else fares on this quiz. I think it is so scary how well it pegged me.

5 comments:

Veronica said...

(I think this diagnosis was actually meant for Pharrell.)

The Midas Touch

Everything you touch turns to gold, and it kind of creeps us out. You're completely calculating, but then, you also have a good heart, and are a really nice person. We'd judge, but you keep using your powers for good, not evil, and that's totally charming and sweet. Aww, look at you.

You're so bloody nice. It's like, we could curl up on your lap and feel safe, and drink cocoa and solve the world's problems through cuddling. That's your superpower: cuddles.

Veronica said...

PS I like your new beta blog (especially the color) but I kind of miss your old blue one. I was just so comfortable with it I guess.

j said...

The Backseat Driver
Sounds worse than it is. But pretty true.

Um, I only now realized I have no way of contacting you besides using blogger. pathetic, without capital letters.

Because of my heightened paranoia in publishing my contact information on the internet, here is a dodgy email address:
joshua.bort at hotmail.com
email me, and I'll send you the address I typically use.

Sometimes I have the best boy advice for you, but I end up deleting it to save you from any public embarrassment.

Stefan said...

i got the same result. wtf? i want a recount

Marcilyn said...

veron, I miss my old blog too. but there is no use crying over spilled milk. it had to be done and now i can easily make changes to my blog, which is nice.

josh, pathetic that we only have one way of communicating on the internet. with the rest of my friends i have an average of five mediums to communicate. wait, i don't know which is more pathetic

stefan, i now believe that blogger really is the new myspace.