Ummm . . . the internet
Because I love the internet and my job is boring, I have discovered a few interesting things that I want to share . . .
1. http://drpat.livejournal.com/
This is a blog written by Patrick, the bass player of the Australian band Youth Group. His blogs cover the band's tour around America and the creation of their new album that comes out in July. He is a very religious blogger which is suprising to me because of their demanding tour schedule. From this blog you will learn that rock stars really do drink unhealthy amounts of alcohol, party late into the night, and dig on hot girls. But this blog also shows that rock stars are people too and get sad when people throw things at them.
2. http://www.derelictlondon.com/
Here are some dirty shots of London. Having just been to London I find them interesting. Even England's run down parts have a romantic feel to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment